We have extensive experience in advising national and international investors, project development companies and other companies within the real estate sector on complex real estate transactions. In KPMG we have a dedicated real estate sector team, assisting clients with a range of integrated services.
Through our global network of member firms, KPMG is involved in every stage of the investment property and investment lifecycle, and offers experience in working with all levels of stakeholders throughout the real estate industry.
Our recent practice has covered various type of real estate projects, in various fields such as:
- acquisitions of real estate for development of office buildings
- sale of a logistic platform
- sale of real estate for the the development of a residential project
- review of joint-venture agreements for the development of a residential project
- real estate assistance for the development of renewable energy projects
- on spot assistance related to the acquisition of agricultural land in Romania.
Real Estate Transactions
Due diligence investigations (vendor due diligence or buyer due diligence, as the case may be)
Drafting of the transaction documentation
Project development (from planning to post-completion operational issues)
Real estate finance (drafting or review of the entire financing documentation package, including advice in connection with loan restructurings, transfer of NPLs, workouts and insolvency law related aspects)
Real Estate Projects
Asset Management (drafting or review of asset management agreements, lease agreements)
Assistance with concession projects (including aspects related to concession law, tender documentation)
Real Estate Construction (including FIDIC contracts)
Real Estate Litigations & Arbitration (including FIDIC arbitration)